Sunday Morning Meditation
2nd + 4th Sunday 10:30-11:30am
REGISTER TO SAVE A SPACE | 13 SPACES AVAILABLE
This Sunday morning meditation group is for beginners as well as long time meditators. Both can benefit greatly from meditating regularly in a group setting. This meditation group of spiritual friends is meant to help support your new or on-going mindfulness practice.
If you’ve been wanting to meditate regularly…tell and friend and make a commitment to join the group and meditate together!
Cost: By donation.
The meditation group is not affiliated with any particular meditation tradition.
THE SUNDAY MORNING MEDITATION SCHEDULE
10:30am-11:30am Meets 2nd + 4th Sunday of the month.
- MEDITATION – We begin with a short guided meditation instruction and sit for 25 minutes.
- READING – For about 15 minutes, we have a short reading related to meditation, mindfulness and developing a spiritual practice. It is read aloud by the group.
- JOURNALING – Then there is 10 minutes of journaling about the meditation and the reading.
- SHARE – Each person is asked to summarize their meditation / journaling session in a word or a phrase they would like to share with the group.
- SHORT CLOSING MEDITATION – We end with a short closing meditation and dedication of *merit.
*(may all beings be healthy, happy, safe and live with the ease of a joyful heart).
Please contact me with any questions: info@OpenEyeMeditationGroup.org